У випадку некоректного відображення
матеріалів сайту в Internet Explorer
використовуйте Firefox, Chrome, Opera.
Просимо вибачення за незручності!
Module Questions on Philosophy (Religion Studies, Ethics, Aesthetics)
1. The religion study as one of the philosophical sciences, its structure.
2. Religion: term, essence, elements and functions.
3. The main theories of origin of religion.
4. Historical types and forms of religion, their peculiarities.
5. Ethnic religions: laws of origination and peculiarities of religious doctrine and worship. Supply the answer with the examples.
6. Buddhism as a world religion, its origin, religious doctrine, worship, branches.
7. The common features and differences between Judaism and Christianity.
8. Christianity as a world religion: conditions of origination, faith and worship.
9. The main branches of Christianity.
10. Islam: origin, main pillars and taboos of Muslim faith.
11. The traditional confessions in modern age: religious modernism and religious fundamentalism.
12. Neo-religion phenomenon: causes of origination, essence, specificity of existence.
13. History of the struggle for freedom of conscience of Europe. The difference between the concepts: "toleration", "religious tolerance" and "freedom of conscience".
14. Ethics and morals.
15. Moral consciousness: notion, basic elements.
16. Main categories of ethics.
17. The categorical imperative of I. Kant.
18. The subject of aesthetics theory.
19. Basic categories of aesthetics.
20. Art as a phenomenon of spiritual culture: origin, peculiarities.
21. The main tendencies of the XX-XXI cc. art.